[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2013.01-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Fri Dec 14 22:52:48 CET 2012

Hey all,

I've tagged and pushed v2013.01-rc2 now.  The next branch has been open
for a little bit, and is still open now, and in sync.  Here's where
we're at:
- I expect a USB pull request from Marek soon.
- I've locally build-tested Simon's gd->arch series and will run-time
  test it on a few platforms I have soon now.
- I know Albert is around and working on a u-boot-arm pull request.

In my TODO list in patchwork, nothing strikes me as new feature posted
before the merge window closed.  I see a few bug fixes I might pull in,
or might sit on to make sure they don't cause surprises.  It's of course
possible I missed something, or something is assigned to someone else so
if this strikes anyone as wrong, please speak up now.  Also, if you have
any bugfixes you expect me to pull, please get them out sooner rather
than later.  The release is still planned for Jan 15, a month away, but
there's holidays in there which mean both some folks are not working and
other folks have some free time for hobby projects.

Thanks all!

--
Tom