[U-Boot] UBI Fixable bit-flip issue.

Holger Brunck holger.brunck at keymile.com
Mon Dec 17 09:44:16 CET 2012

Hi,

On 12/15/2012 04:14 AM, Vikram Narayanan wrote:
> On 12/14/2012 11:33 PM, Vikram Narayanan wrote:
>>
>> I'm seeing a fixable bit-flip in the current u-boot (v2012.10) on a
>> i.Mx6 Solo based custom board. The problem is similar to the one
>> explained here [1].
>>
>> As observed by the thread's author, does reverting the commit "1b1f9a9"
>> solves the issue? Did someone face a similar issue?

this was a workaround I had until I found a proper solution for v2011.09. In the
meantime the following fix was included in u-boot:

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=d63894654df72b010de2abb4b3f07d0d755f65b6

This solves this issue for my problem. This patch is included in v2012.10 so
this should be ok. Maybe you hit a different problem.

Regards
Holger