[U-Boot] Conflicting commits for seaboard USB keyboard handling

Allen Martin amartin at nvidia.com
Wed Dec 19 02:08:07 CET 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 03:59:36PM -0800, Tom Warren wrote:
> Allen,
>
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Allen Martin <amartin at nvidia.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 08:43:18AM -0800, Tom Warren wrote:
> >> Allen,

> >> Sorry, but I don't see any new merges since the FETCH_HEAD I listed
> >> below, i.e. u-boot-arm/master still appears to be @ b8a7c46 for me
> >> (git pull in u-boot-arm repo, and git fetch
> >> git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm master in my tegra repo).
> >>
> >> What am I missing?
> >
> > The conflict happened prior to that point.  In particular this is the
> > first conflicting patch:
> >
> > 4576c6e tegra: Enable display/lcd support on Seaboard
> >
> > (and then all the patches that touch tegra config files after that
> > which need to be rebased)
> >
> > -Allen
>
> OK, sorry, I mistook the 'conflicting changes have already been
> merged' to mean that you've fixed the conflicts and Albert had merged
> them.
>
> Where are we on getting a set of patches that fix the conflicts into
> either u-boot-tegra, u-boot-arm, or ????.

Whatever the fix is, it will need to go in before:

4576c6e tegra: Enable display/lcd support on Seaboard

or I can amend that change to resolve the conflict.  Either way will
require replaying the tegra patches that were already merged into
u-boot-arm.  Albert, is that what you want to do?

The other alternative is I could provide the conflict resolved files
or instructions for how to resolve.

Albert's suggestion of providing a new pull request won't help as the
conflicting changes are already in the u-boot-arm tree.

-Allen

--
nvpublic