[U-Boot] configuring u-boot for custom board based on beaglebone(am335xx_evm)

Pavan pavanpatil.elec999 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:07:48 CET 2012

Hi,

           i need to configure u-boot-2013.01.rc2 for my custom board, that
is completely based on beaglebone Rev A3,i have mux.h file according to my
hardware i am not understanding the codeflow of beaglebone for include the
mux.h.

i have some extra hardware on my board,but first i need to understand the
codeflow for beaglebone then only i can change the all required files
according to my hardware.

Can you please tell me which are the files i need to change? or u-boot is
using pin-mux for baglebone?

I checked the file include/configs/am335x_evm.h and also in board/ti/am335x
directory the mux.c is there,but i didn't  understand the codeflow properly?

Please help me out?

Regards
Pavan