[U-Boot] [U-Boot, 1/2] spi: Add progress percentage and write speed to `sf update`

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 20 00:14:00 CET 2012

Dear Tom Rini,

In message <20121219225945.GF14589 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> With this change, applied to u-boot/master.

Argh.... :-(

Can we please undo this somehow?  This does not fit at all
conceptually.  U-Boot is supposed to use the good ols UNIX philosophy
of being terse by default, and special casing one specific storage
device makes no sense at all to me.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I am pleased to see that we have differences.  May we together become
greater than the sum of both of us.
	-- Surak of Vulcan, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.4