[U-Boot] powerpc/mpc8315erdb : Integration of customized source code to u-boot

Krishna Mohan Chagaleti krishna.chagaleti at mimos.my
Thu Dec 27 04:17:45 CET 2012

Hi,

I have been trying to test and integrate my customized binary on u-boot.
I tried the procedure of executing the example demo application (hello_world.bin) by downloading binary using tftp and executing it. But, it didn't help though.
I wanted to know if there is any procedure to integrate my customized applications to u-boot environment and run as commands once the u-boot is loaded.

Please let me know if you require more details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Krishna