[U-Boot] U-Boot command options

Casper urbajs.nejc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 11:26:11 CET 2012

Hello all,

I am new to U-Boot and am trying to find my way around it by looking at
examples, U-Boot's help and googling. However I am unable to find an
explanation of what certain options of U-Boot commands mean. For example:

I am currently trying to figure out what env import's options can do. Help
only gives:
/env import [-d] [-t | -b | -c] addr [size] - import environment/
I see it mostly being used with -t option. However I can not find an
explanation of what this option (or any other for that matter) means (txt
file perhaps).

Could someone please point me to a resource which explains various options
for available U-Boot commands? Today I am struggling with 'env import' but
tomorrow it may be something else so a list of all options available for
specific commands would be very helpful.

Thank you very much.