[U-Boot] tools/env/fw_env.h comment/code mismatch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 5 16:05:35 CET 2012

Dear Frans Meulenbroeks,

In message <CACW_hTaiy-1qKik1H5f3yOR31fJ62eV2bAN-q7nx+BpyfrFMFQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I see two possible fixes:
>
> 1: add a // before the #define to make the code in accordance with the
> comment

That would trigger a checkpatch error (no C++ commnts) ;-)

> 2: reprase the comment so it is in accordance with the code
>
> Whatever is preferred?

It appears that the use of "/etc/fw_env.config" has become pretty much
standard, so we should probably change the comment to reflect current
use.  Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The important thing about being a leader is not being right or wrong,
but being *certain*.                    - Terry Pratchett, _Truckers_