[U-Boot] u-boot-imx on Freescale MX28EVK

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd.eu
Thu Jan 12 11:07:33 CET 2012

Hi Fabio,

thanks for your details. Some of the discrete switches where messed up.
Boot Mode was fine. So now it's working fine.

Even the power button is not needed ;-)

I still have to investigate a little to get USB recovery working. This
does not work out of the box as with Freescale'S initial 2009.08 u-boot
for this CPU.

Matthias