[U-Boot] mx28evk_config integration

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Fri Jan 13 16:43:33 CET 2012

> About the 2.6.35 cpufreq bug you see: I remember to see a patch for
> it. Let me locate it and I will point it to you.

If there's anything you can remember, please throw it at me: Anything
is useful.

> Or simply try to disable cpufreq if you need a quick workaround for 2.6.35.

I'll try that next. What we need is fairly simple. No advanced frequency scaling
or anything like that. We only need the battery to take over in case of a black-
out, so we can unmount the file systems and go down gracefully.

Robert.