[U-Boot] About mtest on boot

Érico Porto ericoporto2008 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:22:12 CET 2012

Okay, got 2011.12 working here.

Same problem, my system stalls when I try using mtest on low position of
the memory, but now I have the relocaddr var to tell me what is the
superior memory limit.

( I can't paste any output here because the list gives me a BASE ENCODE64
not allowed error... )

And if the system freezes during mtest, I can't ctrl+c out of it.

Is there any know workaround?

My system is much a like MPC8323ERDB. Other than that, seems I can run
linux fine on it after bootload, I just can't use mtest...

Érico V. Porto