[U-Boot] About mtest on boot

Érico Porto ericoporto2008 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:04:30 CET 2012

Oh, found the Memory Management section, thanks! And it also explains that
stuff should be written after 0x0000 2000 because of the exception vector -
actually, I thinks this is a bit bigger here in my system, but now makes
sense why I was also getting crashes at the beginning of the memory!

Érico V. Porto