[U-Boot] mx28 spl power cpu clock configuration

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Wed Jan 25 17:36:23 CET 2012

Hi Fabio,

> Could you please post a patch with your proposed change so that we can test it?

I was hoping for a suggestion from you, as you know this SoC far better than me.
Currently I am trying different solutions. Even though they prevent the system from
hanging up, they still don't enable me to step through the code. And since therey's
no problem with normal operation, I think they aren't worth anything unless they
fix instruction stepping.

But as Marek, says: Instruction stepping this section can fail for another reason.

Cheers,

       Robert.