[U-Boot] Compiling Uboot error:too many arguments

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 8 19:20:26 CEST 2012

Dear Zhang Heron,

In message <CAJQefe_=d4fmtRGi9OqsA9g9OoM2oSZxAKbeGYTr+6BNWid5OA at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>     I met a problem when I compiled the Uboot source code for board
> trimslice as follows:
> rc=$( cat /home/zql/u-boot-arm/board/compulab/dts/tegra2-trimslice.dts |

No such code exists in mainline U-Boot, so we cannot help you about
that.  Please contact the support channels of wherever you received
that code from

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Nearly everyone is in favor of going  to  heaven  but  too  many  are
hoping  they'll  live  long  enough  to see an easing of the entrance
requirements. Never appeal to a man's "better nature." he  might  not
have one.