[U-Boot] FDT driver initialization function declaration

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 10 13:54:13 CEST 2012

Dear Michal,

In message <4FFC02BD.7060106 at monstr.eu> you wrote:

> just want to open new topic about FDT driver initialization function
> declaration.
>
> There are some drivers which can be simple move to fdt initialization.
> I have in my mind ethernet drivers and then systemace (I have ported it).

I"m not sure if it's a good idea to do this right now.  Any such
activities would in minimum cause a moving target for the upcoming
driver model work, and most probably cause lots of conflicts on both
sides.

I think your plans should be co-ordinated (and probably be merged)
with the DM group.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The faster I go, the behinder I get.                 -- Lewis Carroll