[U-Boot] FDT driver initialization function declaration

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 10 15:46:54 CEST 2012

Dear Marek,

In message <201207101505.26919.marek.vasut at gmail.com> you wrote:

> Wolfgang, is it possible to somehow tag the DM patches so we can later collect
> these tagged patches to prove we did the amount of work to the university
> committee? Or maybe simple "dm:" in the subject will suffice.

Yes, I recommend to make this simple and efficient - adding something
as "dm:" to the Subject should work just fine.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Of all possible committee reactions to any  given  agenda  item,  the
reaction  that will occur is the one which will liberate the greatest
amount of hot air.                                -- Thomas L. Martin