[U-Boot] Dreamplug v10 uboot

Steven McGrath steve at cugnet.net
Tue Jul 10 21:57:38 CEST 2012

I have everything working via openocd  I compiled a U-Boot for Dreamplug on a Raspberry Pi and noticed that it isn't configured to support the V10 Dreamplugs.  I'm compiling another version as we speak for the guru plug board and will report back on that one.

The V10s don't have SPI/NOR flash anymore, they have 512MB NAND and I think this is causing all of the problems.

--
Steven McGrath