[U-Boot] I apply to maintain S3C6400 board for u-boot

Zhong Hongbo bocui107 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:21:19 CEST 2012

Hi Denx,

I get some information from MAINTAINERS file. I know The board of
S3C6400 is a orphaned board. Also I have not the board, But I have a
S3C6410 board in my hand. In my development u-boot for my board, I know
the S3C6410 replace the s3c6400, and they use the same arm1176
architecture. So I think that I can help do a little thing for S3C6400's
u-boot.

In the recently, I send the patch serial of S3C6400. This patch
is very important for S3C64XX. It clear the old method to operate the
I/O port, and adopt the new SPL boot to reduce the code number. I expect
get the advice for this patch. But I wait for a long time, I do not know
who can help me to review this patch? who can merge this patch?

If anyone believe me, I will continue to maintain the board, Maybe I
have some limitation, Such as I have a poor english.  But I believe I
can keep the board can work normal in u-boot mainline, and I will reply
the email about S3C64xx CPU in time.

What do you think it?

Thanks
hongbo