[U-Boot] Notes from the U-Boot BOF Meeting in Geneva 2012/07/12

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 23:34:29 CEST 2012

Hi Kim & Marek,

On 07/21/2012 07:09 AM, Marek Vasut wrote:
> Dear Kim Phillips,
>
>> On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 23:30:49 +0200
>>
>> Detlev Zundel <dzu at denx.de> wrote:
>>> as promised, here are my expanded notes from the BoF meeting at LSM2012
>>> last week.  It was a pleasure to get some core developers into one room
>>
>> Any word on Kconfig support?
>>
>> Kim
>
> I was digging in it for a bit, but then Graeme took over.

I have started on it - I've ported over the Kbuild infrastructure into a
dedicated 'kbuild' makefile which is called from the main makefile. This
make modifications to the existing makefile very minimal

Now it's just a case of building all the Kconfig files which is, to say the
least, a massive task. I have a lot of other things going on, so
unfortunately progress is slow

Regards,

Graeme