[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2012.07-rc1 is out - release date July 23

Michael Walle michael at walle.cc
Sat Jul 21 19:35:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am Dienstag 10 Juli 2012, 09:31:42 schrieb Wolfgang Denk:
> Hi everybody,
>
> this is to let you know that the v2012.07-rc1 prerelease is out.
>
> Please help testing, so we can fix the remaining issues before the
> release, which I decided to shift by a week, i. e. the new schedule
> for the release is July 23.

I just noticed, that netconsole isnt working anymore for stdout. The source
mac address is set to 00:00:00:00:00:00 in the udp packet which is sent by u-
boot :(

But haven't figured out yet why it NetOurEther isn't initialized.

@Joe: would be nice if the fix would make it into this release.

--
Michael