[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2012.07-rc2 is out - release date July 30

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 22 22:07:40 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

this is to let you know that the v2012.07-rc2  prerelease is out.

Please help testing, so we can fix any remaining issues before the
release, which I decided to shift by another week, i. e. the new
schedule for the release is July 23.

Please also note that you can now send pull requests for the "next"
branch.

Thanks to all.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Alliance: In international politics, the union  of  two  thieves  who
have  their hands so deeply inserted in each other's pocket that they
cannot separately plunder a third.                   - Ambrose Bierce