[U-Boot] RFC - PatchTrack Specification

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 24 20:14:37 CEST 2012

Dear Graeme,

In message <CALButCK05e4VwWr3bzaSyBJiDNJD4OmQ+Szj=Ks2J747xgVusw at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Here's a quick-and-dirty specification for a patch tracking tool...

Thanks a lot.

I think this is worth for a depper discussion, and I would like to
track the information (and agreements / disagreements) we have on the
long list of items we have here.

I added the porposal as page to the U-Boot wiki:

	http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/ToolsPatchTracking

I propose to use this page to add updates as we go, hoping that this
will ripe over time, and finally (hopefully soon) result in the
fruits of an implementation.

Thanks!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.