[U-Boot] RFC - PatchTrack Specification (revised)

Andy Pont andy.pont at sdcsystems.com
Wed Jul 25 12:36:24 CEST 2012

Wolfgang wrote...

> > A revised version of the spec (sorry, I would have used reply-to but
> > something went amiss with gmail and I've lost the original)
>
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/ToolsPatchTracking   updated.

I have been and had a look at the specification that you have posted and am
happy to get my hands dirty helping with implement and test this.

I know that a good proportion (possibly even all of it) could be implemented
in Python but is there a preference or consensus on what would be the best
language to do it in?

Regards,

Andy.