[U-Boot] Cosmetic doc typo fixes to the kwbimage feature docs

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Fri Jul 27 16:52:42 CEST 2012

On 07/26/2012 11:15:32 PM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking into the kirkwood docs and found some typos.
>
> I'm not proficent in git.  If there's a problem with my
> git-age, or anything else, please let me know.

I used git send-mail to send the above and it sent 2
emails (?), of which this was the first.  The actual
patch was the second email and it did not show up
on this list, perhaps because this was my first
post and needed moderation.

Should I send the patch again?  (Trivial stuff,
but I've another doc fix waiting and wanted to
get this right first.)

Thanks.

Karl <kop at meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein