[U-Boot] Building u-boot for iMX28 and getting error in mkimage of missing command line parameter CONFIG_IMX_CONFIG

Bill bsousan at techsi.com
Fri Jul 27 17:35:45 CEST 2012

Thanks.  I tried that and got the same results.  Are there any
debug/logging that I can use to see what's going on?

Also, I'm not sure which console parameters are passed to the kernel.
I've seen console,  console_mainline, console_fsl, etc...   Which one is
actually passed as command line params to the kernel?

Thanks,
Bill

--
William (Bill) L. Sousan, Ph.D.