[U-Boot] powerdown can't work (mx28)

alex laub923 at 163.com
Mon Jul 30 11:23:43 CEST 2012

Hi:
  If the voltage of battery is below 3.6v, the system still can be startup, and do you think it is right?  The function mx28_powerdown is meaningless.

At 2012-07-26 09:31:20,alex <laub923 at 163.com> wrote:

The poweroff function in kernel can work. The similar code can be found in bootlet from FSL, and it also can work . After poweroff the system, press pswitch key and the board can startup.