[U-Boot] usb_test_unit_ready called every block read - performance

Jim Shimer mgi2475 at motorola.com
Tue Jul 31 01:35:12 CEST 2012

Marek,

I don't have a USB 1.x device to do that regression. Taking the call to
usb_test_unit_ready out of the block reads/writes and leaving it only in
get info really speed up ext2load.  With the recent cache changes on top of
this and the 5ms delay, we're getting fairly close to the Linux USB
transfer times and are happy with the results.  Can you look into
integrating this?

-Jim

--
*James H Shimer*