[U-Boot] Pull request - microblaze

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 31 22:07:01 CEST 2012

Dear Michal Simek,

In message <50176CA2.6000303 at monstr.eu> you wrote:

> Please pull these patches to your repository. There will be one simple merge conflict
> around SPI makefile which is easy to resolve.

Maybe it's easy for you - to me it was extra effort.  And I don;t even
know if I did it right.  Please validate!

Next time please fix such issues yourself, and send clean, working
pull requests.  Thanks.

Applied, thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Conceptual integrity in turn dictates that the  design  must  proceed
from  one  mind,  or  from  a  very small number of agreeing resonant
minds.               - Frederick Brooks Jr., "The Mythical Man Month"