[U-Boot] USB DFU support into mailline.

Lukasz Majewski l.majewski at samsung.com
Tue Jun 19 10:56:12 CEST 2012

Hi Tom,

Thank you for feedback.

> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 04:12:50PM +0200, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> >
> > Hi Harman,

I've stated that I'm working on a composite USB gadget, which provides
DFU function.

The composite.c code is already in u-boot mainline (SHA1: 7010f5b
usb:gadget:composite USB composite gadget support). It is a Linux
kernel's composite driver from 2.6.36 ported to u-boot (no API change).

All one needs is the UDC driver (like s3c_udc_otg or
designware_udc.c, omap_*_udc or pxa27_udc) to run composite gadget.

> working with the musb framework?

The composite gadget uses Linux kernel's API for writing composite
gadgets. I don't know if it is compatible with musb framework.

In any question, please let me know.

Lukasz Majewski

Samsung Poland R&D Center | Linux Platform Group