[U-Boot] TFTP retry count Infinite

Rick Stranberg ras63 at psu.edu
Fri Jun 22 19:22:40 CEST 2012

Hello Wolfgang,

Yes, of course.  The board is a Micrel KSZ9692 (ARM 922T) SoC-based board, specifically, a Micrel KSZ9692-PB Eval Board.  The version of Uboot (which I forgot to mention) is U-Boot 1.1.4 (August 28, 2009).  Right now, all of the development will be done on this EVAL board, but we are developing a board ourselves.

The message I keep getting is:

	TFTP from server 192.168.1.11; our IP address is 192.168.1.1
	Filename 'mImage_exp'.
	Load address: 0x800000
	TFTP error: 'File not found' (1)
	Starting again

And it keeps repeating itself.

Thanks a lot.  I appreciate your response.

Regards,

Rick

Richard A. Stranberg
Research and Development Engineer   http://www.arl.psu.edu