[U-Boot] Is it possible to boot the U-boot from the another U-boot from the flash area

Ishwar Saunshi ishwarms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:36:32 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I am really curiuos to see if U-boot can boot another version or another
Uboot burnt in flash ?
Its like having 2 images of U-boot which can boot each other if it is
possible can any one of you hint me how I can achive this. I tried to
relocate the Uboot and burned on to the flash in 2 different loacation
however when I try to do "go <U-boot effective address>" it ends up in TLB
error in early stage of flash execution.

Thanks for the Help.
Ish