[U-Boot] DEVELOPER's MEETING

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Mar 10 09:31:44 CET 2012

Dear Fabio,

In message <CAOMZO5BgTUYSH9MFSbFkZf4Dx8O-VeiUW46WErQgLa07_gGZHw at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > I was just thinking if this year's Libre Software Meeting (LSM - from
> > 7th to 12th July in Geneva, Switzerland) would be a suitable event to
> > arrange a meeting of some U-Boot developers?

There were a number of reasons that made me looking at this:  Geneva is pretty
much central in Europe and easy to reach, and there are no other
interesting (at least to me) events around this time.

> What about arranging the U-boot meeting at ELCE ?
> https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe

ELCE always manages to fall close to other events like trade shows.
For example this autumn's ELCE (November 5-7) kind of collides with
electronica 2012 in Munich (Nov 13-16).

But I'm open to suggestions / opinions.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
 The software required `Windows 95 or better', so I installed Linux.