[U-Boot] AVR32 status

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Mar 10 20:52:37 CET 2012

Dear Andreas,

In message <4F5B5370.4090702 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> No I can not change anything for e.g.
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/120993/ (the complete 'Patch
> Properties' box is missing), I guess due to delegation to Reinhard. So
> can you please delegate these two patches to me?

Did you register with Jeremy Kerr as U-Boot maintainer?  Only he has
the needed priviledges to make this adjustment, sorry.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Nearly everyone is in favor of going  to  heaven  but  too  many  are
hoping  they'll  live  long  enough  to see an easing of the entrance
requirements. Never appeal to a man's "better nature." he  might  not
have one.