[U-Boot] Does U-boot supports Spansion S29GL01GS NOR Flash?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 12 11:54:54 CET 2012

Dear "Balaji Sivakumar, ERS, HCLTech",

please _stop_ top posting / full quoting.  I asked you before to read
http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html - please do it now.

In message <A41DC312BCC9DA4E8B8B954805B8C9FDF7D162FC16 at CHN-HCLT-EVS06.HCLT.CORP.HCL.IN> you wrote:
> Hi Derk,

I gues syou mean Dirk?

> Can you please provide your suggestion??

He already did:

> This is the 'old' U-Boot from Freescale which is modified heavily by
> Freescale. Please ask the Freescale support for this.
>
> Please try the recent mainline U-Boot, e.g.
>
> http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-imx.git;a=summary

If you are running current U-Boot, you can enable debgging in the CFI
driver and report the results here (please include _complete_ boot
log).

If you prefer to continue using the old FSL port, then we cannot help
you.  In this case you may try ans ask FSL support (who will
eventually tell you the same).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes.
                                -- Dr. Warren Jackson, Director, UTCS