[U-Boot] pull request for u-boot-tegra/master

Tom Warren TWarren at nvidia.com
Mon Mar 12 20:30:56 CET 2012

Folks,

Is there a way we can get this unstuck so a pull request can go through? Maybe put back Stephen's u-boot.bin change in CL#145633, and remove the 4 pre-console patches until a scheme can be cooked up that everyone agrees with? I'm basically dead in the water until I get this baseline set of USB/fdt patches in - the next patches for Tegra2 that have been queued up for weeks all depend on the fdt patches to go in first (I2C, warmboot/LP0, LCD, kbd).

Thanks,

Tom

--
nvpublic