[U-Boot] DEVELOPER's MEETING

Macpaul Lin macpaul at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:50:54 CET 2012

Hi all,

2012/3/16 Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org>

> On Thursday 08 March 2012 07:16:10 Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > I was just thinking if this year's Libre Software Meeting (LSM - from
> > 7th to 12th July in Geneva, Switzerland) would be a suitable event to
> > arrange a meeting of some U-Boot developers?
>
> seems like this is a go ?  i think i'll submit a paper/talk to cover
> travel.
> -mike

To have a meeting is really great, but I'm afraid I cannot attend at that
time.

By the way, just want to share you an information about the biggest open
source conference in Taiwan, COSCUP.
http://coscup.org/2011/en/
This conference is always held in August, but not sure which date will be
held this year.
Because there are so many users and many companies using u-boot in Taiwan,
maybe we can hold a meeting here some day.
Maybe Wolfgang could have a talk and contact these users and encourage them
to contribute their work back. :)

Macpaul Lin