[U-Boot] SPL Linux Boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Mar 17 19:41:17 CET 2012

Dear Tom Rini,

In message <CA+M6bXk90TfweArc-dtFo3f8RG5jBmi7iz+KXmXGcxymHzfohQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > See "arch/arm/config.mk", search for "For EABI, make sure to provide
> > raise()".
> >
> > Check why arch/arm/lib/eabi_compat.c does not get compiled / linked.
>
> Even if ELDK5.1 is totally fine?  And other modern toolchains as well..

Yes, this problem is supposed to be handled by the code I mentioned.

There must be an error somewhere, if it doesn;t work.

Does arch/arm/lib/eabi_compat.c get compiled and linked?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Randal said it would be tough to do in sed. He didn't say  he  didn't
understand  sed.  Randal  understands sed quite well. Which is why he
uses Perl. :-)         - Larry Wall in <7874 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>