[U-Boot] BIOS EMULATOR driver

Anatolij Gustschin agust at denx.de
Mon Mar 26 16:10:19 CEST 2012

Hi Viktor,

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:47:57 +0200
Viktor Křivák <viktor.krivak at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What exactly was your concern?
> >

> I think here may be a little misunderstanding. I don't want to remove
> whole driver. I only want to remove support of bios emulator form that
> 2 board because I think they don't use it. I try compile it without
> this driver and everything seems to be ok.

BIOS emulator support is conditionally enabled on these boards,
currently in mainline U-Boot it is deactivated as default. But at least
on sequoia I used to activate it from time to time to test changes
which may affect ATI video support. So please don't remove this
optional BIOS emulator support. If you do not need it, just do not
enable it in your board config file.

Thanks,
Anatolij