[U-Boot] BIOS EMULATOR driver

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 26 22:17:20 CEST 2012

Dear Timur Tabi,

In message <4F70804A.5030805 at freescale.com> you wrote:

> > I think here may be a little misunderstanding. I don't want to remove
> > whole driver. I only want to remove support of bios emulator form that
> > 2 board because I think they don't use it. I try compile it without
> > this driver and everything seems to be ok.
>
> I think it's okay to remove it from the P1022DS board.  I think the only
> reason it is enabled because of some misunderstanding of the BSP
> requirement, and no one ever noticed.

Please look at the code before posting.

The "#define CONFIG_BIOSEMU" is in a block "#ifdef CONFIG_ATI", and
when you enable support for an ATI card you most probably want to
enable BIOS emu support as well.

Everything is perfectly fine hre, nothing should be changed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.