[U-Boot] [STATUS] DEVELOPER's MEETING - Invitation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 29 16:08:43 CEST 2012

Hi all!

The poll

	http://www.doodle.com/6b9n3g4mnui73yai

shows that meeting at the

	Libre Software Meeting (LSM)
	from 7th to 12th July
	in Geneva, Switzerland

appears to be the best option we have at this moment.

So let's do that!  Let's have our first DEVELOPER's MEETING ...

Please see

	http://2012.rmll.info/en

for details of the context.

If you are quick, you can submit a talk - see
http://call.rmll.info/talk/new

So far, I know of two U-Boot related talks that have been submitted /
are in the process of being submitted:

Wolfgang Denk:	Minimizing boot times using U-Boot "Falcon" mode

Marek Vasut:	U-Boot Driver Model

Not directly related to U-Boot, but still close: Detlev Zundel will
talk about Real-Time with Xenomai on i.MX6.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Bei genauerem Hinsehen ist die  Arbeit  weniger  langweilig  als  das
Vergnügen.                                      -- Charles Baudelaire