[U-Boot] USB on mx53loco

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:22:57 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:56 PM, stefano babic <sbabic at denx.de> wrote:

> No, I tested on a board with the Dialog PMIC, and it worked flawlessy.
> Maybe someone else tesetd with a newer board..

I have both boards here.

On a mx53loco with Dialog PMIC:

MX53LOCO U-Boot > usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB:   Register 10011 NbrPorts 1
USB EHCI 1.00
scanning bus for devices... 2 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... 1 Storage Device(s) found
       scanning bus for ethernet devices... 0 Ethernet Device(s) found

On a mx53loco with FSL PMIC:

MX53LOCO U-Boot > usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB:   Register 10011 NbrPorts 1
USB EHCI 1.00
scanning bus for devices... cannot reset port 1!?
1 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found
       scanning bus for ethernet devices... 0 Ethernet Device(s) found

I still have not figured out why it cannot reset the USB port in this case.