[U-Boot] ETH RBPTR incorrect mapping for rtx volatile structure

BUGNIOT Geoffrey Geoffrey.BUGNIOT at eurogiciel.fr
Mon May 7 08:33:55 CEST 2012

After some more investigation,

After RX TX INITIALISATION command, RBASE et RBPTR still differ for one digit.

RBASE relate to a regular RAM area which address is 0x7F9A308, but in my CPU register value is 0x6F9A308.
In my map file (before relocation) address is 0x39308.
My Offset is 0x7F61000.

So, I'm less sure about my question concerning the requisite of RBPTR in DPRAM.

The new question is: how to obtain RBASE=RBPTR? The same for TX.
I suppose there is a mismatch somewhere.

Regards