[U-Boot] Regarding BDI2000 connection problem with MPC8280 based board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 18 00:21:07 CEST 2012

Dear Thirumalesha N,

In message <CAO1Rv-YmGXVL=JmyjEtFMnuX2SneEO=eabZwzH-amoiwXj55nQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>          I'm trying BDI 2000 to connect MPC8280 Board buts its showing time
> out and i'm new to BDI 2000. Please suggest me on this regards.

There may be a ton of things you are doing wrong.  We cannot help you
with such vague questions here.  If your BDI is still in a support
contract, than please contact your BDI vendor and/or Abatron.  If not,
then hire an expert.

Also, this is the U-Boot mailing list, and this request is pretty
much off topic here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When all is said and done, more is said than done.