[U-Boot] Problem with USB recognition

Lukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at homersoft.com
Fri May 18 10:52:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have problem with recognition of my USB sticks on u-boot version:

U-Boot 1.1.4 (Feb  2 2010 - 10:13:16) Marvell version: 3.4.25

Marvell>> usb start; ext2load usb 0:1
0x00800000 /uImage
(Re)start
USB...
USB:   scanning bus for devices... 3 USB Device(s)
found
Waiting for storage device(s) to settle before
scanning...
T Device NOT
ready
   Request Sense returned 00 00
00

The problem showed up after some time of using the USB storage. I had
two of them and all of them after some time started to be useless to
u-boot.

Łukasz