[U-Boot] Changing DRAM Size on Lite5200B

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 21 21:06:01 CEST 2012

Dear George Rubin,

In message <CALCBz9+2Q8XjtzxcOB4KwAqG49cFDQR1A0bokgXHcKUM-jWz=g at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I'm trying to find the option to change the DRAM size recognized by U-Boot
> but I can't find the option in IceCube.h ..
> Where is this defined exactly?

The RAM size gets auto-detected by get_ram_size().

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I knew then (in 1970) that a 4-kbyte minicomputer would cost as much
as a house. So I reasoned  that  after  college,  I'd  have  to  live
cheaply in an apartment and put all my money into owning a computer."
      - Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, EE Times, June 6, 1988, pg 45