[U-Boot] [U-Boot-Users] U-Boot WinCE booting support?

Andrea Scian rnd4 at dave-tech.it
Wed May 23 17:09:37 CEST 2012

Dear Luc

AFAIK, it has not been integrated in u-boot. In fact the patch was "ugly
& dirty" but it works, at least on out Zefeer platform with WinCE 6.0
(it work with previous versions too). We also ported it with ease on
other platform (e.g. out Qong, which is an iMX31 based platform).

It can be find as attachment to the thread you already mention, here:

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2008-February/029523.html

I hope you can find it useful and maybe clean it up and let it be more
flexible and generic.

Best Regards,

Andrea