[U-Boot] USB mass storage gadget patch

Lukasz Majewski l.majewski at samsung.com
Tue Nov 6 10:03:43 CET 2012

Hi victor,

Regarding UMS support:

The last version posted at u-boot ML can be found at [**]:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/113004/match=ums

I've go through your fixes for file_storage.c.

Please find appended diff file [*] for changes which I was able to
apply on the original file_storage.c file (taken from [**]).

I've attached output from Host dmesg and target's console (output.txt)

It seems that on my setup your patches are causing errors and UMS is
not working (e.g. partitions aren't exported).

I don't have enough time now to delve to your solution, but I'm
skeptical about hard setting EPs (like below).

+if (fsg_fs_bulk_out_desc.bEndpointAddress != 0x1)
+	fsg_fs_bulk_out_desc.bEndpointAddress = 0x1;
+

If possible, please align to patch set [**], so we can have the same
setup.

However, I will try to find some time to help you with the problem
(that's why I've asked for description of the problem, which you are
trying to fix).

Lukasz Majewski

Samsung Poland R&D Center | Linux Platform Group