[U-Boot] kwboot: Boot Marvell Kirkwood SoCs over a serial link.

Sam Bulka sambul7165 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:04:19 CET 2012

I understand the advantage of the tool when installed on a PC. But not
the advantage of adding it to Uboot, since the tool is needed when
Uboot is broken and doesn't work anymore. How would you use this tool
from within Uboot, if you can't access Uboot prompt? :) And if you can
access the prompt, then you can reflash Uboot or change its
environment without this tool.