[U-Boot] U-Boot 2012.10 PXA270 - saveenv / Kernel issue

Andreas Puls appu at gmx.net
Mon Nov 12 18:26:43 CET 2012

Hello Rommel and Vasily,

i got it solved :) Thanks you both for the tips.
I saw that the latest u-boot.bin is about 120kb bigger then the "old -
working" u-boot.bin

Copied the uImage to next "higher sector" and its working fine.

The Toradex wiki said copy uImage to 0xC0000
I copied the uImage now to 0x100000 which is the next sector which
showed up by flinfo

Changed the bootcmd to load the 0x100000 value.
Booting works.
Saveenv works.

All happy (only a small issue about the bogomips - will make a new post)

Kind regards and many thanks
  Andreas