[U-Boot] Want to burn a u-boot to a customized board

Angelo Dureghello sysamfw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 01:33:21 CET 2012

Hi Narke,

every board has a specific include/configs/xxyyzz.h configuration file,
based on the board-specific memory map (where flash, sdram etc are mapped).

So, if you are not lucky enough that other similar boards use same memory
map and similar periferic hardware, you have to arrange new board
specific files for this custom board.

Look inside similar boards configuration (include/configs/*.h) files
with same cpu, and try to figure out a working mix for the custom board,
and read the important README file for help on this.

Start from the memory map, as flash and sdram addresses, it could be a
good starting point to have something working briefly.

Best Regards,
Angelo Dureghello